Dirt Between Tiles? You Won't Believe How Easy the Solution Is!
Take a look at this video with over 3,000,000 views and see why these are 23 diy ideas and kitchen hacks that you can't live without. Sometimes the best household cleaners are products that you already have in your kitchen and bathroom cabinets and refrigerator. Things like toothpaste, lemons and Coca-Cola, you won't believe what you've been missing. The following are just a few of the great DIY ideas and kitchen hacks you will find on the list.
1. To start here are a couple of DIY ideas and the best household cleaners for getting your bathroom grout clean. When grout gets dirty between bathroom or kitchen tiles, it can make the whole room feel dingy. You can use toothpaste on a toothbrush as a DIY idea to scrub the grout clean. Use the toothpaste, scrub clean and then wipe away with a clean cloth. Another diy idea for grout is to make a cleaning paste out of baking soda, lemon juice, white vinegar, and water. Stir the ingredients together and apply with a soft bristle brush, scrubbing the grout clean. Rinse with some water, and you will have clean grout again.
2. Need a great kitchen hack to get your cutting board clean? Try using a lemon cut in half for a citrusy and easy way to get the job done. Cut the lemon in half and then scrub clean the cutting board. Then take some coarse salt and sprinkle it over the entire board. Leave the salt on the cutting board for 15 minutes and rinse clean.
3. For hard mineral and hard water stains on your kitchen faucets try this DIY idea with some white vinegar to get them clean. Soak a cleaning cloth in some vinegar and let the cloth soak on the faucet for about an hour, then scrub clean.
4. Next time you get some chewing gum in your hair or your favorite wig, try this DIY idea to help get it out. Get a bowl and either put the wig in the bowl or hold your head over the bowl so you can pour some Pepsi or Coke over the hair. It's as easy as that. The chewing gum should come out because the Coke is acidic, so it does all the work for you.
5. When your bathroom toilet bowl is in need of a good cleaning, try using this DIY idea to get clean. All it takes is some Coca Cola or a can of Pepsi to get the job done. Simply pour the Coke into the toilet bowl and let it sit for two hours. After the time has passed, give the toilet a flush and the soda should have done the job for you.
6. Remove those tough scuff marks off of your kitchen floor with this DIY idea. Spray the marks with some WD-40. Use the WD-40 to help remove scuff and tar marks on all your hard-surfaced floors. The WD40 wonít harm the floor surface, and you wonít have to scrub nearly as much. Use WD40 as a cleaning house tip to help clean carpet stains. Donít let pen ink or other stains ruin your good carpet. Instead, spray the stain with some WD-40, wait a minute or two, and then use your regular cleaner or gently cleanse with a sponge and some warm, soapy water.
You'll find these 23 most unusual DIY ideas and kitchen hacks on the 5-Minute Crafts site. On the site, you will find videos on some of the best simple life hacks, food hacks, kitchen hacks, simple life hacks and DIY ideas. **
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at Watch the Entire Video on YouTube