Burnt on Grease? This 3-step Solution Does the Trick!
Have you ever had your oven get so filthy you just didn't even know where to begin to clean it? Learn this cleaning tip from 5-Minute Crafts to clean your oven the easy, natural way. This video features not just one cleaning tip but 23 different cleaning tips, and all in a 15-minute video. They take us through the video showing us the different cleaning tips and tricks we can use in our own homes. Most of the cleaning tips involve natural cleaners like baking soda, vinegar and even some citric acid. These three items are the best natural cleaners, and you should have them around your home at all times. Vinegar is great at removing dirt and grime, and it's also a good disinfectant and deodorizer. Baking soda is very much the same, except since it's a powder, it has some abrasion that helps to scrub off really hardened on grime and dirt. It's also a good deodorizer too. Citric acid is awesome at eating away at hard water stains like calcium and lime deposits. In these cleaning tips they also use toothpaste as one of the natural cleaners as well, and it turns out that it can do a lot of different things. Here are just a few of the cleaning tips from the video.
1. Tackle grease and burned on food with this great oven cleaning solution. Just make a paste out of baking soda and water, then spread the paste all over the oven. Get it on the floor, the walls, the ceiling and the door of the oven. Then, spray it down with some white vinegar. Leave the cleaner on for an hour or overnight for a really deep clean. Then just take a scrubby sponge and use some elbow grease to scrub all of the grime off. When you're done, rinse it out with some hot water using a rag and then give it one final spray of vinegar and water and dry it with a clean cloth.
2. Use toothpaste for a number of cleaning duties. Use it to polish up silver jewellery by taking a small dab and rubbing it all over your piece, then rub it off with a clean cloth and your silver will sparkle like new. You can also use toothpaste to polish up your headlights. Just take a bit of paste and rub it all over your headlights with a cloth, you'll see a big difference, and you'll be able to see better at night too.
3. To remove gum from your hair, just pour some cola into a bowl and put your gummed up hair in the cola. Then pour some more cola over the gum. The gum should come out really easily after being exposed to the cola. Saves you from having to cut your hair to get the gum out.
4. Clean watermarks off your glassware by making a tub of vinegar water for your glasses to be dipped into before you lay them out to dry.
5. Clean your keyboard easily and get rid of the dust and grime with some diy putty. Just mix glue with baking soda and add in some food colouring for fun. The ingredients will make a nice putty. Then, just simply lay the putty on your keyboard keys. It will get into all of those hard to clean spaces and pick up crumbs and dust very easily. Just peel it up and use it again as needed.
These are just a few of the great cleaning tips you'll learn from the 5-Minute Crafts' YouTube channel, so be sure to watch more of their videos.***
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at Watch the Entire Video on YouTube
Due to heavy website load, we have moved the photos for this article: HERE